Today we are releasing some improvements and bug fixes to AssetZen. Any updates we make are always based on used feedback, so if there is anything you want to see in the next release, please let us know.
- You can now tag all of the images in a queue with the same tags to save lots of time when uploading folders of shots of the same thing.
- You can assign all images in an upload queue to one or more albums.
- We’ve worked on performance upgrades to help speed up the delivery of pages containing 100s of images.
- The image search screen now has infinite scrolling, so you don’t need to page through your results.
- The image search screen now shows the images in their true aspect ratio so you can see whether an image is landscape, portrait, or square.
- The slider which controls the sizes of the images in the search screen now remembers where you left it.
- We’ve developed the ability to ‘mass upload’ images into the system via an AWS S3 bucket. NB - If you need to upload a large number of images at once, let us know and we can provide you with an upload location for your folders, or you can send us the images on a physical device.
- Various bug fixes.